Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I see artworks available to purchase?
- Do you do commissions?
Currently, I am not taking on any commissioned pieces. If it is truly important, please send me an email with your contact details and Sydney Road Gallery will call you to organise. I am genuinely rubbish in the communications department and am better off focusing on painting!
- Where can I see your artworks in person?
I currently have a show on at Sydney Road Gallery and often my works will be on display in Gallery 2. Or, feel free to send me an email, and we can organise a viewing.
- Do you have any original paintings for sale right now?
All original paintings currently for sale can be found on my site, here.
- Why are there are no paintings available?
If there are none available, it means they have all sold, but there are always new works in the studio so please send me an email.
- I missed out on a painting at your last show, how do I find out when new ones are available?
The best way to hear about my upcoming work is to sign up for my newsletter, and you will receive an email before any new art goes on sale.
- Can I visit your studio?
Beware it is not a New York loft, in reality, a very messy workspace that you are most welcome to make a time to visit.
- I have a project in mind do you collaborate?
Yes, I do – send me an email to pitch your concept!
- Do you send overseas and interstate?
Yes, all the time. In Australia, we have incredible art couriers that bring artwork safely to your home. Overseas we use PACK & SEND
- Can I follow you on social media?
Please do! Instagram: @fionakatesimplegorgeous